Traditional Easter baskets with candy and cute panties are great and all, but it’s time to spice it up a bit!
The following 5 items are useful, can be carried in your purse everywhere, and can all be purchased in total for under $30!!
1. Say Goodbye to Missed Spots with a Sphynx Razor!
This 3-in-1 razor is a game changer. Not only will it look cute in an Easter basket, but it comes with a water spray bottle, pre-shave bar, and not one, but two blades. Get it for 20% off until Easter Sunday here (Retail $14.99/ EASTER SALE $11.99).
2. Keep Those Lips Moisturized!
Yes, I know, it’s just chapstick, BUT preventing dry lips is very important! The shape of this EOS Chapstick is perfect for Easter (Retail $3.29).
3. Hydrate with the Finest!
Help someone out, get them some Nuuns. These vegan, gluten-free tablets contain multiple electrolytes restore your hydration after a crazy workout or night out of drinking (Retail $5.99).
4. Purses on the Ground are a No No!
These handbag hangers are a lifesaver! Now, there’s no need for that extra chair at a restaurant just for your bag, or the dreaded ‘let me just put my bag on the floor’ thought (Retail $3).
5. Throw in Their Favorite Candy!
Keep the basket sweet, and throw in some candy. Who doesn't love a good treat?!? (Retail $2)
- Tags: Beauty, candy, Cheap DIY, DIY Easter Basket, Easter Basket Ideas, Easter Baskets, EOS, Nuuns, Portable Razor, Purse hooks, skittles, Sphynx Razor